Returned from another monthly infatuation vacation at C's before he loses his apartment to money trouble of my own. Fifteen hours tachycardic pacing and the scale registered a loss - 109.2. An indifferent achievement. I want to be held and hurt. I want to smash through a mirror without a single shard hitting the floor, all reflective icebergs embedded in my body embraced within the frame. Like the ill-fated U.S. auto industry attempt to laminate windshield safety glass. It was nicknamed the "circle of death" for your neck twice gashed by its jagged, cellulose-bonded crown. Feels more believable than the pierce of less than three hundred characters. I am so fucking fucked.
Fuck being Fucked. Fuck scales, Fuck money, Fuck everything but my love for you.
ReplyDeletei hope circumstances alter themselves shortly and become more favorable. i'm sorry you can't enjoy your loss at the moment.
ReplyDeleteif it cheers you up any, the comment you posted on my blog cheered ME up. i never thought i would see the word 'doujinshi' on here!! good times. go sailor scouts! usagi will always be my fave :)
did you ever watch the american version of any haruka/michiru episodes? completely butchered. they portray them as "cousins"....
Why is everything in life such a disappointment?! A dose of projectile misfortune would do me good too! <3. XXX.
ReplyDeleteSorry things aren't good right now. Hope this passes and a solution presents itself, and soon.
ReplyDeleteAs a diversionary tactic, a momentary distraction from the general suckiness (look! cute bunnies!) I will (very belatedly) answer your earlier question of me: What did I think of Eve's Apple? TBH, it was a little...creepy. Interesting to read the perspective of someone who is living with someone with an eating disorder instead of from the perspective of the eating disordered person themselves....but he was far too into it for me. It gave me emotional claustrophobia just reading it. Did you read it? If so, what did you think?