People watch the branch that never buds, waiting and wondering. Dead? Slow? Unproductive. Ugly. But still attached and hanging on in full unintentional exposure.
Its only once the frost has gone that buds feel safe to bloom. But just because they are closed and small and dark doesn't mean that if you cut into them there isn't green and life and potential just waiting for the right time to come to fruition.
everlasting virtual love to you!!! hehe. yes, screaming trees indeed, but also early dinosaur before they had to add the jr., DC3, Das Damen, Decendents, SWA, Always August even etc.. yes i am totally behaving like the guy in midnight in Paris now but i would have loved living during this time, although i know this is very silly..
Chapeau! i do not want to stir anything, or be unfair, but just to let you know - your comments have always been amongst those i did/do appreciate most. And shit will never be chocolate fudge cake, no matter how nicely we might phrase it or even deny its true nature.
elara, i do value your opinion. so much. seriously. and you are one of the few who has got something to say. blogging seems to be all about either being mean and anon or being overly positive with a name attached. no inbetween, and even I am one of those who rather leaves than speaks her mind. I should have said what you have said. period. i didn't. you are not ugly, being quite regarding this patronising view of another human but commenting on ballet instead is. No matter how troubled the person who is writing this may be. I hope you still come and visit my silly old page. x
i miss you, your words, atmospheres, thoughts.
ReplyDeleteugly? never.
I've missed your updates. I hope you're well.
ReplyDeletexo
Its only once the frost has gone that buds feel safe to bloom. But just because they are closed and small and dark doesn't mean that if you cut into them there isn't green and life and potential just waiting for the right time to come to fruition.
ReplyDelete<3 chomsky
ReplyDeleteGorgeous blog, girly! <3
ReplyDeleteI love this!!! The words seem to melt together. You definitely have a gift. *jealous* xDD
ReplyDeleteeverlasting virtual love to you!!! hehe.
ReplyDeleteyes, screaming trees indeed, but also early dinosaur before they had to add the jr., DC3, Das Damen, Decendents, SWA, Always August even etc.. yes i am totally behaving like the guy in midnight in Paris now but i would have loved living during this time, although i know this is very silly..
I hope you're doing okay, I have missed reading your post.
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful!
Never ugly. <3
ReplyDeleteI miss your posts!!!!!!!
xoxoxo
NEVER.
ReplyDeleteChapeau! i do not want to stir anything, or be unfair, but just to let you know - your comments have always been amongst those i did/do appreciate most. And shit will never be chocolate fudge cake, no matter how nicely we might phrase it or even deny its true nature.
ReplyDeleteRespect, sista!
elara, i do value your opinion. so much. seriously. and you are one of the few who has got something to say. blogging seems to be all about either being mean and anon or being overly positive with a name attached. no inbetween, and even I am one of those who rather leaves than speaks her mind. I should have said what you have said. period. i didn't. you are not ugly, being quite regarding this patronising view of another human but commenting on ballet instead is. No matter how troubled the person who is writing this may be. I hope you still come and visit my silly old page.
ReplyDeletex
oh rubbish feel free to delete, i didnt not mean i was troubled
ReplyDeleteThe insightful can't help being a little troubled, but I understand what you meant to say.
ReplyDeletebecause if that would have been the case, we would have been the royal couple at junior high and stuck up and lazy today
ReplyDeleteyour words hit close to home. i hope you're okay.
ReplyDelete