Drinking a smoothie: 1 frozen banana, a handful of raspberries, lemon juice, almond milk, matcha powder, spirulina, a finger each of ginger and turmeric. Like everyone's favorite sitcom underachiever, I poured Robitussin directly into the blender. To my swollen throat and remaining 25% sense of taste, this is the most delicious thing in the world.
Smoothies are a strange comfort now that I can't purge. Everything going down instead of coming up together. Weird flavor combinations swirling off color, intimate shades of brown and green. Sometimes chunky too with stubborn shells of cardamon seeds or blueberry skins. It's probably not as funny as the guaifenesin thinks so.
Hey :) Thank you for following my blog! Needless to say I was completely excited when I read your "about me" section. Don't find too many queer feminists who live in the Midwest and are also struggling with the ED issues. Anyways, it's great to meet you!
ReplyDeleteThat is the most random smoothie recipe I've ever heard of. :) Take care of yourself <3 Jade