I'm sorry, I considered doing two posts instead of one and went back and forth on whether it sounded too self-pitying. I didn't expect too many people would be on this time of day. Thanks for wanting to comment, though, you leave some of the best ones.
Had a long, crap day at work and wanted to connect with some decent human beings! Your post isn't self pitying.
(Regarding 'Prise de Fer'): Your cousin sounds like my kinda kid!
Secret: I, too, have a thing for 2 guys, brothers. They're both so awesome!
Fact: I left home 12 years ago and haven't looked back! I haven't spoken to my "family" since and I don't intend to. Fuckers!
Families, in general are a fuck up. Too many conflicting personalities under one roof and if you're the black sheep, like we are, your life will be HELL!!!
Your last paragraph ROCKS!!! I love your writing, E! I epecially love the fact that you have no hang-ups about foul language! I couldn't give a flying FUCK either!
Thanks for your comment on my last post, your support means so much. Not feeling good about myself, gonna restrict like hell next week. You want in? XX.
Would you be able to date the two of them? Surprisingly my triangle has had an easy go, both guys privately admitting the existence of the other lessens the pressure of a relationship.
I'm in for restricting like hell though really, I need to exercise again. My parents' neighborhood has no sidewalks, just winding roads without shoulders that kill one or two motorcyclists a year. My gym membership expired while I was inpatient. Are you strongly motivated to workout? Would you be interested in trading playlists of music to exercise to?
We all live together and our hang-ups are few, so it just works somehow!
I really can't do more than 500 cals a day, I need to slow down on my intake and up my workout. I'm super motivated to exercise and I'd love to trade playlists.
I was just commenting on your last post when you deleted it!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, I considered doing two posts instead of one and went back and forth on whether it sounded too self-pitying. I didn't expect too many people would be on this time of day. Thanks for wanting to comment, though, you leave some of the best ones.
ReplyDeleteNo worries, Babe!
ReplyDeleteHad a long, crap day at work and wanted to connect with some decent human beings! Your post isn't self pitying.
(Regarding 'Prise de Fer'): Your cousin sounds like my kinda kid!
Secret: I, too, have a thing for 2 guys, brothers. They're both so awesome!
Fact: I left home 12 years ago and haven't looked back! I haven't spoken to my "family" since and I don't intend to. Fuckers!
Families, in general are a fuck up. Too many conflicting personalities under one roof and if you're the black sheep, like we are, your life will be HELL!!!
Your last paragraph ROCKS!!! I love your writing, E! I epecially love the fact that you have no hang-ups about foul language! I couldn't give a flying FUCK either!
Thanks for your comment on my last post, your support means so much. Not feeling good about myself, gonna restrict like hell next week. You want in? XX.
Would you be able to date the two of them? Surprisingly my triangle has had an easy go, both guys privately admitting the existence of the other lessens the pressure of a relationship.
ReplyDeleteI'm in for restricting like hell though really, I need to exercise again. My parents' neighborhood has no sidewalks, just winding roads without shoulders that kill one or two motorcyclists a year. My gym membership expired while I was inpatient. Are you strongly motivated to workout? Would you be interested in trading playlists of music to exercise to?
We all live together and our hang-ups are few, so it just works somehow!
ReplyDeleteI really can't do more than 500 cals a day, I need to slow down on my intake and up my workout. I'm super motivated to exercise and I'd love to trade playlists.