21 December 2010

Calories Burned in a Victory Dance

112 the past few days. Achieved, maintained.

After starving for a week with C. but going through a pint of Jeni's Dark Chocolate Peppermint ice cream with J. and eggs benedict florentine with the grandparents yesterday, this number is a bit of a shocking triumph. Always larger than it should be, however, nothing I cannot conquer. Have to keep telling myself that and ride the high past the peanut brittle.

10 comments:

  1. It´s great that you mainteined!
    Holidays are tough but we´ll make it =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ice cream sounds SO delicious Lol I'm a sucker for anything peppermint.
    Congrats on maintaining 112! ((:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark chocolate peppermint ice cream sounds... oh. my. god. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maintaining is better than gaining! That's one thing I've learned. Christmas season can be tough with all that food. Try to stay healthy and don't eat anything you're not comfortable about.
    Take care, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Enjoy that victory dance to the fullest. You will certainly make it through this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cant wait until this season is over either

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Jeni chokes on those Slendid Ice Creams!

    Well done, Babe! Feel my envy! XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♥ Maintaining is always better than gaining

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job on maintaining:).
    I've already done my fair share of indulging in treats, losing/gaining...ready for the holidays to be over!

    Have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dark chocolate + peppermint. What a delectable, wonderful, awesome and perfectly awful little bit of nirvana.

    I discovered pumpkin ice cream this year. My life will never be the same! :)

    ReplyDelete

"Never express yourself more clearly than you think." - Niels Bohr